Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy!


This December, my wife and I will have been married 10 years. That's right, a decade. It has been an amazing 10 years of marriage with the love of my life, Elizabeth. I constantly tell younger people to marry someone who is married to Jesus first. I can give them that advice because its what I did. Liz was married to Jesus before we ever got together, and so was I, and it has made all the difference in our relationship.

Over the next few weeks leading up to our anniversary, I am going to post some pics and reminisce about some of our times together. As a teaser and a warm-up so to speak, here is a throw back photo from back in the day. I had to scan this in as this was before our digital camera or smartphone days!

Lead-in... this is a shot when Liz and I were a few months into seeing each other. We were headed to a Garth Fagan dance production at Nazareth College [my Alma mater] in Rochester, NY. [you can tell it is early in our dating years by the size of the twitterpated grins on our faces!]

2 comments: