Monday, October 3, 2011

Shout Out

Let me just tell you, I'm digging this blogging stuff! It's a lot of fun. It excites me to come down and write. Not sure why exactly, but that's OK :) I know I am only a few days into writing, but I am truly enjoying it.

I have had it in my heart for a while to blog. It seemed I never found the time to start one, or more accurately, never made the time. But it was there - a desire to write, blog style.

The other day I was tracking my tweeps and came across an inspiring post on Christopher Hopper's blog that he posted to his Twitter feed. He talked about a commitment he made a few months ago to blog every day, and the results of him doing that.

That was all I needed.

Soon thereafter my blog was born. Honestly, with not much before-thought, I started the blog and created the name, and got rolling right away.

So anyway, I want to give a big shout out to Christopher and his commitment to writing, and his blog, for helping me get over the hump. If you don't know this man, or follow his blog or tweets, I highly encourage it. Christopher lives life big as his blog states, and you can be a part if it through his blog.

And, I made the same commitment to myself. Blog everyday. Otherwise, it doesn't seem worth it.

Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment