Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Jesus Letters

I recently started reading a new book, The Jesus Letters by David Ravenhill. Mr. Ravenhill came and spoke at our church recently, unfortunately my family and I were unable to attend. However, my good buddy Tom snatched me a copy of this book, and I'm glad he did!

The Jesus Letters

From the beginning of the book I felt as if I was biting into a big hunk of steak. No frills, no fluff, probably won't ever see it as a NY Times Best Seller, but maybe that's part of what makes it so good. I'm not too far into the book, but Mr. Ravenhill doesn't hesitate to cut to the chase. He jumps right in with great insight for our churches and our lives.

If you are looking for something other than the typical Christian living best seller, don't hesitate, get a hold of this book today and join me as I read through its pages. Purchase the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment