Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Voice

I believe that the Lord may be whispering His will to me as of late. It is a soft voice, not forceful, and it's my privilege to respond.

I haven't always responded when I heard His voice though.

I would encourage anyone who is hearing the voice of heaven, to hear the encouragement of the Scriptures:

For he is our God,
and we are the people of his pasture,
and the sheep of his hand.
Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah,
as on the day at Massah in the wilderness,
when your fathers put me to the test
and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work.
For forty years I loathed that generation
and said, “They are a people who go astray in their heart,
and they have not known my ways.”
Therefore I swore in my wrath,
“They shall not enter my rest.” From Psalm 95, bolding mine

I will not harden my heart, Oh, Lord. I will respond to your leading.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment