Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogger By Night...

I'm a blogger by night (or morning. Or anytime, really), and am in the payments industry by day. It's a fascinating industry that I am in, as it revolves around the movement of money. Or maybe even simpler, the movement of information; it just happens to be payment information.

Every business out there needs to accept money from their customer in one way or another. We help make that happen. My company has been ramping up for a release of a massive product that will help businesses receive and move their information in several different ways, safely and securely. For those familiar with the industry, we will have a single-sign on virtual terminal that allows merchants to accept and handle Credit, Debit, ACH including ARC and BOC, Remote Deposit, POP and Check Re-presentment transaction types. That's a lot to put into one product, believe you me.

Anyway, the payment industry is rapidly changing and is in many ways the wild wild west with the rules still being written and the methods being re-designed. I read through the "infographic" below today and I thought that some of you may find it interesting to see where the payment industry is heading. Whether you are a business owner or consumer, these changes will affect us all.

So check it out, and let me know what you think. Back to my daytime alias...

For more on my business, click here. (be patient, site still under construction) or "like" us on Facebook here.
The Digital Wallet and the Future of Payments [INFOGRAPHIC]
via: The Digital Wallet and the Future of Payments [INFOGRAPHIC]

No comments:

Post a Comment