Monday, March 5, 2012

Camping

We are planning to go camping as a family this year. We have been slowly building our camping gear, which hopefully we will have the rest of the essentials in the next month or two.

Camping is something I have fond memories of doing over the years. There is something about getting the whole family out of the house to enjoy the great outdoors together. Simple, little distraction, and focused time together with your family... It's a recipe for building relationships and creating fond memories.

Anyway, I was searching for a good tent camping essentials list and liked what I found at the link below. I'm going to use it to make sure we have all the necessary gear, and that it ends up getting to our campsite.

For you fellow campers out there, you may be a pro at camping and have your own list of essentials, but maybe this will be of value to you semi-newbies like me...

http://campingwithgus.com/camping-checklists/

No comments:

Post a Comment