Thursday, March 15, 2012

Natural

Lately I've been off my schedule it seems. I haven't been writing at the same time each day, so it's writing whenever and wherever I can. I wish I could blame it on the time change, but this existed before the hour of sleep was ripped from our pillows. Hopefully I'm not the only one out there who ever gets off their schedule!

I'm working towards getting back on a predictable writing pattern. Hopefully late night posts will lessen, but I offer this one tonight. The significance of the book in the picture is simply this: I love books like these!

It's funny, my wife and I have talked about getting back to all things natural in our lives, as it seems to be unorchestradedly (if that's a word) happening to us. One of the "natural" draws in my life is nature itself. So books like this are awe-some to me as I get to leaf through pages of images of God's beautiful creation. It's inspiring and invigorating to me.

And that's it... I'll see you in the morning... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment