Saturday, March 31, 2012

Caught

I think that's what I am - an Angler. Or at least a wannabe.

If only buying the poles and having the guide made you a fisherman. But at least I'm headed in the right direction. I'm still not totally sure what "angler" means.

With some remaining birthday money, I picked up some fishing poles today. I really didn't know what I was doing, but I did my best to prepare myself and the kids for some fun outings going fishing.

I'm hoping that the fishing poles help me catch more than just bluegill and smallmouth bass... I hope they help me catch priceless moments with my kids. I hope they help me catch teachable moments with them that otherwise, may not have been caught.

So, these poles I bought today are more than fishing poles, they're moment catchers.

And that has this wannabe angler pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment