Saturday, February 11, 2012

Library Lovin'


The whole family went together today to the Somerset-Pulaski County Library. What a blast! Three floors of library fun!

I had the chance to share with the oldest three how to search and find books on topics that interest them. Libraries and bookstores are one of my wife and my favorite places to visit, and I want to share with the kids how to get the most from their library experience.

As you can see, our local library has a kids floor that has kids books, animals (bunnies!), reading spots and play areas. It makes it a fun place to go for kids and adults both, no matter your age.

As I said, we really enjoyed our time at the library. So here's the plug: Support your local library by visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. I love our library and staff! It's like another home for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had such a good time there. It had been a long time for us so we are hoping to get back there more often now!

      Delete