Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dreams

I would like to welcome my favorite guest blogger today, my lovely bride, Elizabeth! :)

God has given my wife many dreams over the years as it seems to be a consistent way he speaks to her. She recently wrote a short post about dreams, which I would encourage you to read below, especially if you are a fellow dreamer...

One of the ways that I believe God speaks to me is through dreams. Like the kind of dreams where you are sleeping- (in case anyone wasn't sure:) I have had dreams where I felt the Lords presence so strongly all I could do was weep. I also go through times where I will have the same/similar dream a couple times a week! As of now there are two specific dreams that I dream over and over. I have prayed and asked the Lord to show me what they mean.

To read the rest of this post click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment