Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blessed

Our trip to NY to be with family during the loss of my Grandmother was such a meaningful trip. The time with family was priceless and meant so much to me. With my sister and I living out of state and my other siblings and cousins starting their own families or dealing with busy schedules, one evening all together makes for special memories.

Though it was an emotional trip, continually fighting back tears it seemed, it was a blessed trip. My Grandmother was a good woman who knew the Lord, so I can't even imagine what it is like for her right now, in heaven with Jesus! Many wonderful things were said about her, and I am thankful for my "Grandma" the Christian heritage she and all my Grandparents have passed down to all of us, as I now do my best to share that heritage with my children.

We greatly appreciate all prayers for us and my extended family during this time.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment