Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sanctity of Life

Today is Sanctity of Life Sunday. 4,000 babies will be aborted while still in their mother's womb... Today.

Problem is, killing children while still in the womb is legal. We as a nation are OK with it. It's the genocide that wont be on the evening news tonight. I would venture to say that it will be barely mentioned in our churches.

I'm reminded of the Casting Crowns song again, speaking of America, and our philosophies that save the trees and kill the children.


It doesn't make any sense.

One thing we can do is pray. We can pray that this atrocity stops, and that life in the womb is protected once again.

We can also be a voice. If you ever had a question regarding when life begins, check out the video at the link below. I believe you will see that life begins at the moment of conception.

I will not be silent.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”  Jeremiah 1:5 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment