Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lead Me

One of the most tall and challenging tasks I face as a man is leading my family. The Bible says to love your wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. We are also to teach our children His ways, when we lie down, when we walk, when we are about doing life together. I am the example of the Father heart of God to my kids.

This task is too tall for me. To grand for me to accomplish... on my own.

I woke up this morning with the song "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real in my head. It's another reminder of the great task that lies before us as men, and the fact that we need God's help to accomplish it.

If you haven't heard the song, or even if you have, give it a listen today and be reminded and encouraged as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment