Sunday, November 27, 2011

Arrows in the Quiver

If you have been following my blog at all, I have been doing regular posts on my wife and my relationship, spanning the last decade and more. Next month, we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and it's definitely been fun looking back on our marriage and how things have changed over the years.

The Bible says in Psalm 127:3-5,

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
   the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
   are the children of one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
   who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
   when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.



In 2003, we were blessed with our first baby, Lauren. Since then, God has also blessed us with Josiah, Carson, Judah and Caleb. Five arrows in our quiver!


For fun, I thought I'd upload a baby pic of each of our kids and see if you could guess which picture belongs to who...


Give it a shot, and let me know who's who!







No comments:

Post a Comment