Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back Home

South Beach Babies

Back home....

After a crazy day of traveling, I pulled into the house last night a little after 12:30 am. The day started in Palm Beach Gardens, on to South Beach, Miami, to the Miami Airport, to Charlotte, then Knoxville, Corbin, and then finally back to Somerset, KY. After a busy time in Florida for work and the travel home, I'm whooped.

It was so good to be back home and with my family. When the kids woke up this morning, I had the chance to give them big hugs and then pull some goodies out of my bag that I brought home for them. Fun moments for sure...

Below are a few more photos from my trip to southern Florida, including South Beach as well as a great place for seafood there - CJ's Crab Shack on Ocean Drive.

Enjoy!

South Beach


































PGA National Resort & Spa

View of the Atlantic from the Westin

Fisherman's Platter, delish!

Looking Across Ocean Drive toward South Beach, eating at CJ's Crab Shack

Ocean view from South Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment