Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Early Years

I was preparing this morning to write another post on my wife and my marriage together as we lead up to our 10th anniversary. I picked up an old photo album that I haven't viewed for a while and perused through the pictures. How fun!

The pictures were of the time before we had our first child, before the days of digital cameras, before my gray hairs showed up on the scene. I noticed that my face seemed to be a little thinner back then, it's gotta be something to do with the lighting...

So, from deep in the vault of our family photos, here are some favorite "couple" shots of our early years together. Each one painstakingly scanned in for your viewing pleasure. And of course, my wife made me sign a contract that no pictures would be placed on my blog of her without her approval, so each picture has been given her official stamp of approval (I may have had to persuade her to allow one or two to go up :)

Enjoy!

First Dinner Date! (just started seeing each other, we're not excited at all lol)
It's Official! This was soon after I asked Liz to marry me... she said yes!
Shortly after our engagement
Yes, I had red hair
One of our favorite pics, taken on a NYC trip. Riding the Staten Island Ferry,
Statue of Liberty in background
Whale watching in Massachusetts, more like freezing cold water watching

Caught me a good one :)

Yes we did.
Uhh, not sure...
Another fav, camera on a timer, NYC in the background,
Liz pregnant with our first baby, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment