Monday, April 30, 2012

Love Fuel


Yesterday I had the great opportunity to share from the Word of God at The Chapel. God orchestrated the morning in a beautiful and amazing way, a way that floors me and built my faith. Praise Him! He is so kind and gracious and loving towards us, to put it lightly.

This pic is a snapshot of one line in my notes from my message. It hit me while I was preaching on His love yesterday, that without love, there are no promises. His love for His people is the fuel that feeds these promises. Love is the motivation behind such great promises...

I have healing,

I have provision,

I have forgiveness,

I have authority,

I have protection,

I have favor,

And more,

...because of His love.

Without His love for us, there would be no promises for the Christian.

Yea, and it just so happens that God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment