Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Gardening Adventure

After a few days of garden planning, today I finally was able to begin implementing the master blueprint. You are looking at my careful preparations for this years new and expanded garden!

The kids and I spent a few hours outside planting the cold weather crops as well as some direct seeds. It was a blast! They were such a big help. I slowed down and loosened up (some) this year, which gave the kids more opportunity to dig holes, make markers, carve sticks, and plant veggies and seeds. What a fun time together. The kids have ownership of the garden and with God's help, hopefully our hard work pays off.

I am looking forward to the adventure of gardening with my family, and sharing some of the journey here.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment