Sunday, April 15, 2012

Inspiration Station


"Inspiration Station?" Not sure where that came from.

But, I have found a source of some daily inspiration - my iGoogle home page.

For those who may not be familiar with the iGoogle page, its basically the home page for Google that you are used to, but with your look, design, widgets, and flair. As you can see, I have some inspiration staring me in the face each time I launch my browser now, with verses and quotes changing frequently (Google is my home page, which defaults to my iGoogle page as long as I stay signed in).

So anyway, as we daily walk with the Lord and seek to fulfill the dreams He puts in our hearts, it doesn't hurt to have a little inspiration to lift us toward those dreams.

iGoogle... who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment