Friday, December 2, 2011

State of the Union

I read an article in Charisma News this morning regarding sexual indoctrination in the public schools of California. Though I am aware in many ways of the morally declining state of US, this still surprised me.

This is where we are at as a nation (though there is a deeper root problem - learn more). What is sin to God is being promoted as good to the next generation, no to mention with no supposed concern to whether or not a parent would want their child being taught such things. I am reminded of Paul's letter to the Romans where he mentioned that though they know God’s decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

I have many thoughts swirling through my mind regarding this topic, our necessary response as Christians, etc. I would encourage you to take the time to read the article (link below). I have heard of similar things happening in a public school of upstate New York where I grew up, and I am sure they are not the only school experiencing the pressure to "educate" the next generation on these sinful lifestyles.

I will not be silent, I will speak.

To read the article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment