Saturday, December 3, 2011

Game Time

For you football fans out there, this isn't for you. Sorry. Not really. ;0) Even though for much of the country it is football mania right now, it's the basketball season that has me excited. The lockout is over and the NBA season is set to begin December 25th, Christmas day.

Though I wouldn't claim to be the most hard core basketball fan out there (the only games I usually try to watch in their entirety are the Finals), I do follow the league and I'm glad it's game time again. I'm not too concerned about the reason for the lockout and the loss of games at this point, I'm just excited that there will be a season after all.

So, in preparation for the upcoming year, here's a highlight video of the heavily-hyped finals of last year...

Let's ball!



For a great video about the whole NBA season last year, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment