Monday, December 5, 2011

God Cares

My friend, Tom, has often said one of the greatest revelations he has received in his life from God is that He cares. GOD cares.

He cares about where we are at, what we are going through, and what our struggles are. He knows our thoughts and emotions; He knows those moments when we are thrilled with excitement, and those moments when we feel like a basket case. He is there when we rise, and there when we fall. He knows us all too well - and I am so thankful for that, because He cares.

The Bible says in Psalm 139,
 O LORD, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
   you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
   and are acquainted with all my ways.

...
 I am fearfully and wonderfully made.


So, regardless of what you and I are going through, the difficult battles you might be facing (even the crazy yet o so real battles we face in our own mind)... God cares. He knows us, and He cares.


Thank God and find peace in Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment