Sunday, June 10, 2012

His Kindness

God is so kind. His love for His people is too great for me to comprehend.

In this season of trial and adventure, it's been difficult to not try and lean on my own understanding. Of course, my understanding falls short. It's limited. And as days pass, it seems as though I end up with more questions than answers.

During our time of worship today at The Chapel, God gave me what seemed to be three specific words. They were words I needed to hear, and bring great peace and comfort to my heart.

Now, my mind would have said I needed some more "direction" inspiration from Him, but God knows best, doesn't He? God is more concerned with my faith and my character over what I will be doing tomorrow.

He's got tomorrow handled. It's my heart He's after.

I'm learning to walk with Him closer and wait for HIS timing and provision. It is a good work He is doing in our lives.

As each day plays out, I believe He is guiding our steps. I can take comfort in knowing He has all the details,

and,

He has me.

That's all I really need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment