Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Machine



Today I visited The Machine Shop Gym for the first time at Mike "The Machine" Bruce's new location. I was headed for a workout in another location, but decided to tag along with a couple friends of mine who were headed to the Machine Shop.

I'm glad I tagged along.. what a blast!

I love what Mike is doing there. His place is full of inspiration, toughness (physical and mental), and hard-working mean and women... I loved it! It was great to see Mike and see all that he has going on.

If you are looking for a gym in the Somerset, KY area, contact Mike here. Mind you, you will be getting much more than a gym - a place of inspiration for all areas of life.

On a side note - I am CRAZY sore from my workout today, just the way I like it! Thanks Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment