Monday, May 14, 2012

Family Garden

Posting from my phone doesn't always go as planned... Just  tilt your head.
Shew....

Life has seemed a little crazy lately.

It's been tough to find time to really sit down and share my heart in a blog post. Moments of reflection help produce my most meaningful posts, at least meaningful to me. Unfortunately, those moments of reflection have been hard to come by lately.

As I work to find a rhythm in posting, it's been fun posting some pics from my life. These posts are generally quicker and shorter, yet they can still be very meaningful.

Take the above. Our family garden.

The picture above represents more than just vegetables, but also our efforts to eat as all-natural as possible, a love for growing, and more importantly, a meaningful outlet for my family and I to spend some valuable time together.

Cultivating a garden AND relationships...

Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment