Sunday, January 20, 2013

Change

I'm sensing a need for change.

As I have grown over the last year, I am realizing a need to re-prioritize. We have seen a lot of changes in our lives (my wife, I and our kids), both inside of us, and outside. The changes, and I believe by God's grace - ongoing changes, are causing me to reevaluate and adjust my blogging habits.

I've posted about 500 times since last September (2011), being for the very most part faithful to jot daily as I originally committed to myself to do. Now, I feel the need to let that go, focusing on some other things, and post as I am inspired, as things happen in our family, and, you know, whenever I am feeling like it!

Though I may post less, I am hoping the posts will be more meaningful and from my heart. That is when I enjoy blogging the most. And, I anticipate the random and fun jots too.

So, on to the next phase of life (and blogging)!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to those posts, John! I'm sure they will be insightful and encouraging (as your posts normally are).
    Through Christ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, it's greatly appreciated :)

      Delete