Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Coffee

What a wonderful day...

Great service at The Chapel of Somerset. It was a timely word that my friend and brother Larry Meece shared today - the Father heart of God. It's what I needed to hear with what God has been speaking to me lately.

Followed by an easygoing afternoon consisting of...

picking up our local eggs and honey, "leftover" lunch, chess with my son, mark off a few To Do's, peruse the paper with a hot cup of yummy caramel coffee, delicious omelet dinner from my beautiful wife, Wii, bedtime prayers, all ending with some laughs with Liz...

So thankful for moments and days like this.

Time to pack it in for the night. Big day tomorrow - may the Lord live His life through me.

You never know what might happen with God ordering our days.

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment