Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Tweeps

Up until recently, I had kind of dropped off the "social networks" of my life. I haven't really utilized Facebook for months, maybe, but I even lost interest in "tweeting," my most used social networking tool.

I'm not really sure if either has added any value to my life, but they are a neat way (or sometimes obsessive way) to keep up with friends.

I had really enjoyed Twitter for a time, yet it lost some of its value in that most my friends didn't use it. It seems much of Twitter's draw and fun-factor comes with it's ability to help you interact with friends/tweeps.

All this to say, I have had a rejuvenated desire to tweet lately, and I am hoping to increase my interaction with my tweeps (twitter peeps) this time around.

So check me out, follow me at twitter.com/jfollman. Would love to catch up with you both here at my blog, as well as in the world of "tweets!"

No comments:

Post a Comment