Monday, December 3, 2012

Countryside Longings

I've lately here been dreaming of a cabin in the woods - mountain woods that is - a long driveway, wood stove, cozy nights inside tucked away from the cold snowy elements out....

I've also got this random longing to travel and see the country side, especially those things of the "grand" scale... Mountains, oceans, evergreens, highways, lakes, and all things outdoors in God's creation.

Maybe that's why I wanted to flip through a picture book of our nation tonight. Maybe that's why in general I love maps... because they take me somewhere.

With an Atlas or map I can explore the countryside, see new places, go on an adventure, all while sitting on my comfortable couch.

Alas, I must go...

I have some exploring to to do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment