Monday, August 20, 2012

Carried

People have said that going through the more difficult things in life, though they would not choose them, actually allows them to walk more intimately with the Lord than they ever had before.

I'm beginning to understand that more...

It's like when you are going through the presses of life, He carries you in ways that are simply supernatural.

It's unexplainable.

When things are toughest, it's then that He sustains you.

It's like the "Footprints" poem, except, you know it is He who is carrying you along.

It is Jesus who said to Paul,

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

If it is when I am weak that I can sense Him all the nearer...

If it is when I am most worn out that I am empowered...

...then may it be so.

2 comments: