Sunday, March 3, 2013

Heart Thoughts

As my family and I sit down for an epic movie adventure (tonight its our beloved Narnia: Prince Caspian), I thought I'd share some heart thoughts.

I took a walk Saturday to talk with the Lord and enjoy the morning air. Of course, for March 2nd, I was surprised to reach the pinnacle of a nearby hill to see the above. It was a chilly walk.

As I walked, I had many thoughts swirling through my mind. Thoughts mostly consisting of the future. Questions, ideas, etc.

Yet, it's different from other times in my life. My thoughts are a [little] more tempered with Scripture, and experience. I'm more aware of what God can do.

And more importantly, more aware of who He is.

He has revealed His love and nature to me in ways that I never knew before. As a result, I feel more equipped for the moments and days ahead.

I'm not going to get into the specific thoughts running through my mind, at this point. But I will give glory to God for providing His direction, will, counsel, love and presence.

With Him, I and my wife can be a peace knowing He orchestrates our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment