Sunday, September 2, 2012

Goodbye Smartphone

Goodbye smartphone... Hello dumbphone??

After years of having a smartphone supplied by work, I no longer have that luxury - which means time to downgrade (ahhh! Just kidding :)

After doing my research, Straight Talk pre-paid seemed to be the best option for us. No commitment, low upfront and low monthly costs, and a simple, flat $30 a month.

Much cheaper than the "post-paid" bills of a Verizon smartphone. Love Verizon, but didn't love the smartphone monthly cost, and they wouldn't port my number to pre-paid.

So we'll give it a shot. I bought one month of service, they threw in a reconditioned phone for free, ported my number (customer service was lacking some there), and I'm good to go.

Dumbphone? I'm thinkin' (and hoping) not.

No comments:

Post a Comment